Mopar 426 Hemi Rocker Stands
Made in house by Hemi people for Hemi people
- Machined from T-6 Alcoa billet aluminum bar stock
- Made for stock valve location heads with 1.875" to 2.000" spring height & 0.250" locating dowel
- Machined to allow use of spark plug tube cups
- Feature standard oiling to be compatible with all makes of rocker arms and shafts
- Lighter, stronger and more accurate than factory or reproduction cast iron units
- Spring load is carried by the billet aluminum and bolt, not just a 3/8 stud as in split tops design
- Kit includes: 10 stands anodized Mopar blue with A.R.P. integral washers installed, 20 grade 8 shaft bolts, washers and a shim pack
- Standard: 7/16" integral washers and 0.250" locator dowel.
- Special orders and pricing: 1/2" and 9/16" integral washers and 0.312" and 0.375" locator dowels. Email for availablity and price.
We Also Recommend